• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gone from 50 profile to 55 profile, don't like it, yuck, wah wah wah.

Citroen-Saxo-17.jpg

Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

Since we are on Saxos, cop a load of these beauties. Completely off the alloys topic. :p

saxo-odrzutowe.jpg

dmc05082007saxo6blackrear.jpg

Since we're off topic, Worzel you need to start a member's car thread! ;)

Right, Yoko Pradas (not spec 2) - any experience? P6000 ditch finder spec, or OK for the money?

I am going to be quite cash limited for this so around £50-60 a corner would be awesome, as I need to get the original set of wheels refurbed too.

Think I'm going to punt the 55s on, of course giving the quirks that I found to the next buyer before money changes hands. Karma and all that.

Nice one, ta.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the T1Rs fall into that category too.

Michelins, or V12s it is then... <awaits V12 bashing> :D

I'd go with the Michelin's then.

What about Conti's? I think I had SC2 on my DC2 and they were brilliant. I don't think they were much more than £60 either.

Blimey Camskill are good on price, they have T1Rs for £36 a corner.

Trying to find out for sure if they are like jelly in a 50 profile, if so skip those...

edit - they're cheese-walled in 50 profile. Skipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh. Turning out to be a right old treat to find something half decent in 50s, such a kicker Bridgestone don't do any Potenzas in 50 as I'd probably just opt for those.

I nearly just said sod it about ordered the T1Rs or the PS2s on the weekend, because even with a softer side wall they can't be any more than the oversteering ditch finding tramliners I've got on at the moment...

Oversteer is what the DC2 does very well, regardless of tyre choice!

Over? Man I didn't have my coffee today, I meant under!

But yep it does that too, so you can only imagine how much of a treat it is at the moment lol.

Well just been down to the tyre place near work to get the old worn V12s off 2 of the wheels so I can start refurbing the original set and they scoped the RE010s out. They've held pressure, but they're 5 years old (lol). Not perished or worn, just a little discoloured. So I guess I'm suffering with sidewall flex from old rubber?

Back