• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good Backbox

Hey guys, im looking to make my ep3 more grunty by wanting to put a backbox on it... any ideas on any good ones or how home? i really like the sound of the overall pipercross one, and seen some overall ones on ebay?

Thanks chris

Hey guys, im looking to make my ep3 more grunty by wanting to put a backbox on it... any ideas on any good ones or how home? i really like the sound of the overall pipercross one, and seen some overall ones on ebay?

Thanks chris

Do you mean oval not overall?

Home?

Kill me now.

Most back boxes will only give you more sound, to get more performance you need to match it to a centre section at least. If you want a good loud sound, go for the Buddy Club Spec III, a more rally sound the Spec IV, if you want loud and raspy, then the Spoon N1 is your boy. There are hundreds of options now, from the custom jobbies that you can get for pretty decent money, right through to the mega money FEELS Ti systems.

Looking for just some sound really that is quite throaty and guggles and pops a bit coming down gears.. ive seen you can get some supersprint back box's on ebay ready for the ctr for about £160... any ideas on prices for the buddy or n1?

Cheers

Both a lot more than that bud, the Exchange Rate changes the price of them, but expect at least £350 for either. BUT, you will know where the money went when you see the quality of them. 2nd hand is always a good option too, keep your eyes peeled and you're sure to find a bargain.

oh right i see.. didnt think it would cost that much just for a back box. ive been looking for second hand but all miles away and no one will post haha

Back