• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good tailored floor mats for ep3's and sources of them

Just chucked my mats in at last, fit good and look smart, not bad for £34 delivered :)

The red and black piping looks good and it's quite nice thick carpet.

WP_000206.jpg

Just chucked my mats in at last, fit good and look smart, not bad for £34 delivered :)

The red and black piping looks good and it's quite nice thick carpet.

WP_000206.jpg

These look quite good for a non-geniue set of mats chap. I've worn through so many sets now it's unbelievable, anychance of a link to who you got your's off from e-bay?

They look identical to mine bar the black/red piping around the edges, will be fine mate if so.

I have a little bit of heal wear on the heal pad already but I always pivot my feet on my heals so I aint surprised really :)

They look identical to mine bar the black/red piping around the edges, will be fine mate if so.

I have a little bit of heal wear on the heal pad already but I always pivot my feet on my heals so I aint surprised really :)

Thanks, well ive just ordered some. Anythings better than the cheap nasty crap ive got now :lol:

Back