• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GOT AIRCON £880, ALL FITTED AND GASED :)

no mate its not that bad, I will do it anything im not sure off neighbour will help who works at Honda (mechanic) Holdcroft can fit this in less than 2 hours as their guy has done loads

will do, will also list all the parts needed to fit this etc, Wont loose that much money as the aircon will add £500 of value to the car

low mileage 29k 4 years old and not a mark on it, so I do think when I do sell the car will sell itself and aircon will help
I'm not saying that your car won't sell (having seen it in the flesh, it's a very tidy example), I'm just saying that I doubt you can slap on a £500 premium just because it has aircon.

Photo of my Honda Aircon kit and all parts
DSCF0330.jpg

please note all parts sealed airtight and the probe for the heater box + the small piece of wiring loom, in the packaging you can see there are 2 relays and loads of nuts bolts and clips etc

Rick, did your honda dealer order this in or is it a kit they had remaining on the shelf.

Reason for asking is my local dealer said they cant order it in anymore as they dont make the kit anymore. Do you happen to have a part number i could give them if it was ordered in.

Thanks Chiffs

ordered it in mate, Give Gareth a ring on 01782 261593 at Holdcroft Honda Stoke im sure he can order one for you. will cost £880 delivered my local dealer wanted £1100 my part no. is 80000-s5t-e12 but dont quote me as it is e10 on the instructions, Be very careful buying 2nd hand as the one advertised around did not have the receiver dryer sealed when removed as this could be seen on the pics (cost £130 for a new one) and I know 100% there are parts missing in the pictures (not many but a few bits) and I would bet money on that! If you do buy 2nd hand I do have a few parts which might help you

Last edited by a moderator:
That pic looks like something out of the Honda Accord Cog advert to me !

Good luck in fitting it mate.

Whao, you really wanted A/C hey:lol:

This whole palarva must have cost you a bit Rick, it will all seem worth it next time your in traffic yam in July though;) .

:)

Back