• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Got my FN2

Well after a 5 week wait I have a Milano FN2 sitting in my garage.:twisted:

I'm really happy, I loved my Cosmic EP3 and it will be a car I will never forget for many different reason. But time moves on and it was time for a change, and I'm really happy with the choice I made.
I nearly went for the Mazda MPS but stuck with Honda for various reasons.

The car looks awesome, even from the back:p

As for the performance and handling its a little too earlier to say as I'm still running it in. But after pushing the demo car I don't think i will be disappointed.

Its been a long day. Picked the car up at 12pm after going over it with a fine tooth comb. Got it home washed it, clayed bar, then wax with Megs NXT, sealed with Poorboys EX, and finally a layer of Nattys Blue wax.

I love the look of the Red, but there are already a few swirls you can see under halogen lights. So will have to be careful when I wash it.

Here are a few pics

P1000926-1.jpg

P1000925-1.jpg

P10009321.jpg

P1000927.jpg

The last pic shows the Orange Peel of the paint. It is there and more so towards the rear of the car, not a touch of orange peel on the bonnet.
Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Paul:cool: ...I want mine now:evil: ...hopefully in a couple of weeks....:D

Does look smart mate :cool:

You will never find a completely safe way to keep her clean without inflicting a few swirls here & there Paul.

But NXT works an absolute treat on Milano.

Enjoy it mate ;)

I might be wrong here, but I thought there's some protective stuff on new cars which meant that you're not supposed to wash them for the first few weeks? I'm certain this is what I was told by Honda when I picked up both my old EP3's brand new...

I might be wrong here, but I thought there's some protective stuff on new cars which meant that you're not supposed to wash them for the first few weeks? I'm certain this is what I was told by Honda when I picked up both my old EP3's brand new...

The paint has nothing on it tbh Chris.
The only concern can be polishing on fresh paint. Most dealerships will machine polish even new cars before delivery.
Mild polish & wax will only benefit & protect the paint.

I have to say it does look very nice indeed in red, but thats because you haven't posted any rear shots.

Why oh why did they design the back of it like it, or I would of been tempted by one. After test driving one too I thought there was a bit lacking, the noise of the engine in the old one wasn't there in the new one for me.

Who knows, it might grow on me when I see a few about, and pick one up cheaper after start getting sold second hand like the EP3 did :lol:

Carl

Back