• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Great quote from NIG via Adrian Flux

Just had a very good quote from NIG after filling out internet quote on adrian flux website http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/?rw.cm=GOOGLE,PPC,adrian+flux&gclid=COHW1d6mlZgCFQ4i3godwn1yng.

I am 26 with 5 years no claim bonus.
Lowered suspension
non standard alloy wheels
tinted windows.

Quote £520.39 with £250 excess, unlimited mileage.

Was advised they would replace all mods like for like, not just for standard parts as many other insurers do.

last years premium from direct line was £936.92 with mileage not exceeding 12000, modifications not exceeding £250 and an excess of £600.

pays to shop around me thinks!

Not bad, I'm the same age with 6 years NCD, my insurance went from £975 last year to £530 this year, Flux was the first to drop the premium right down to £630ish, but then sky managed to knock another £100 off that! :cool:

I think there is better out there mate,

Im 29

5yrs no claims,

I have all mods declared, and with A-plan Im £420 with £250 excess.

They will also replace the mods like for like

Just had a very good quote from NIG after filling out internet quote on adrian flux website http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/?rw.cm=GOOGLE,PPC,adrian+flux&gclid=COHW1d6mlZgCFQ4i3godwn1yng.

I am 26 with 5 years no claim bonus.
Lowered suspension
non standard alloy wheels
tinted windows.

Quote £520.39 with £250 excess, unlimited mileage.

Was advised they would replace all mods like for like, not just for standard parts as many other insurers do.

last years premium from direct line was £936.92 with mileage not exceeding 12000, modifications not exceeding £250 and an excess of £600.

pays to shop around me thinks!

same here mate flux-nig saved me over 600 quid

Are you paying up front or in instalments?? Sometimes when doing instalments it bumps the final price up quite abit.

Terry won't they take into account you are 29? I will give them a try though.
Sky said £550ish.

Yeah I guess they will mate but I have been with them for a few years now and they have always beaten everyone else anytime I go back with a better deal.

Is there any other companys i can try? apart from a-plan, sky, adrian flux. im 23 with 4yrs no claims, few small mods, 1996 jdm itr type r, £765 - through adrian flux

just dont have a prang, they did sweet fa to look after me, wouldnt go with them ever again, but as with everything ever situation is diffrent, just my 2p worth

Harumph, flux quoted me over 3k for an 06 EP3 with Mugen Twinloop, Comptech Icebox, Sumopower ECU, Fast Road Setup, Front/Rear Strutbraces & Tie Bar and HIDs

I'm 27 with 3 years NCB

Almost not worth doing these things now

Harumph, flux quoted me over 3k for an 06 EP3 with Mugen Twinloop, Comptech Icebox, Sumopower ECU, Fast Road Setup, Front/Rear Strutbraces & Tie Bar and HIDs

I'm 27 with 3 years NCB

Almost not worth doing these things now

There must be something wrong with that or you are presenting a bad insurance risk.

Ah, that makes sense now. Liverpool is about as high risk as it gets for car insurance.

Liverpool = high risk
Being (for example) 18 years old = bad risk
Lots of previous claims = bad risk

Ah, that makes sense now. Liverpool is about as high risk as it gets for car insurance.

Liverpool = high risk
Being (for example) 18 years old = bad risk
Lots of previous claims = bad risk

Funny, seeing as most other cities have higher rates of car crime, or is it all major cities that present a higher risk?

Back