• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Greddy e-manage

I have one somewhere cause I tried to turbo my EP1 before, but it got too costly and I gave up on it.

I don't know if it fits the EP3. I pretty sure it goes on the JDM since it has VTEC support so it might fit the EUDM as well. Problem is the mapping, I don't know anybody around who can map the thing.

In my opinion, the k-pro or k-100 goes double the price, but probably half the trouble fitting and mapping.

The emanage blue is garbage but the Emanage ultimate is actually very good for a piggy back ECU its just apparentely quite tricky to tune correctly so there's a lack of proficient people to do it. Its not down to the unit itself. Safer bet to go Hondata.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tricky to tune? Seriously?
It really isnt....is this just related to tuning hondas cause turbo jap cars are certainly not hard to tune on emanage

Tricky to tune? Seriously?
It really isnt....is this just related to tuning hondas cause turbo jap cars are certainly not hard to tune on emanage

I know quite a few Evo owners who run it so perhaps it is easier on a turbo jap motor, but N/A is quite a bit different and i'm guessing it's just easier to use a Hondata.

Back