• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M fitted

Hi there got my Gruppe M fitted today, the sound is awesome:twisted:, big thanks the Jay at xposed, great guy and the postage was really quick even though it get stuck at customs for 5 days.

Just used the one supplied for now, don't know if they have changed the design but I got mine to fit spot on, no rattles or anything. might modify the original one though just so the plastic matches the other side.

Yeh here you go-

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

you should start a progress thread about your car in the members cars section, get alot of support and stuff through it.
is yours a JDM civic?

sorry but from those pics it was really hard trying to decide what it was lol cheeky strut brace hiding away there

i know DC5 is the integra but even if i did notice that, it just looks like a code to me lol plus it said type r so for some reason i assume civic (assumption is the mother of all .... ups lol)

just curious but how do you stop water from getting inside? do they provide you with a air permeable membrane?

Looks good chris!

I would recommend getting the stock scuffle customized as the supplied one from gruppem aint the best thing :D

Thanks for the pictures too!

Yeh Ive modified the original cowl now, not the best at the moment, needs to be refined a bit but it will do for now.

mate that looks bang on wish i had that sorta cash to go buy one havent got much money to waste though :(

Back