• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M

BRINK

Banned
i am wanting to join the darkside and purchase a gruppe m :twisted: :smt047

where would be the cheapest place to buy them from, i have looked at the usual, as in unit-8 and tdi etc. but is it any cheaper anywhere else??

Jacob

i can get them check my trader section or my website

currently have ep3 and dc5 intakes for £615 delivery included to your door.

marked as a gift to avoid VAT

Shipping done via EMS and turn around of 5 days after payment, any questions let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Previous customer of xp02ed here, highly recommended, super fast friendly service, plus great price! :D

Just received my gruppe m today after purchasing from Jay at XpO2ed. Great guy and very helpful. I paid £556 and then another £30 to customs to release it. I was like a little kid at christmas this morning:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my gruppe m today after purchasing from Jay at XpO2ed. Great guy and very helpful. I paid £556 and then another £30 to customs to release it. I was like a little kid at christmas this morning:D

I was lucky...... no customs charges :D

Custom charges. Really um very sorry you shouldve told me as it should be marked as a gift.

and thanks guys for the support

My God that's tempting... must... resist...

Don't resist its awesome.

I can guarantee the first time you hear the cams change and the pitch of the induction get higher you will giggle with excitment.

Well most do anyway, NickyBoy is not a fan.

It's well expensive, but its miles of smiles and the best induction kit for the EP3.

LOL, I'll get there eventually I just need to spend the money on silly things like food and mortgage first :)

im providing a further discount for you guys if you provide a great review, install and photos for me to use

Don't resist its awesome.

I can guarantee the first time you hear the cams change and the pitch of the induction get higher you will giggle with excitment.

It's well expensive, but its miles of smiles and the best induction kit for the EP3.

^^^^^^ WHAT HE SAID!! :smt077

Back