• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GruppeM Owners & Heavy Snow

Anybody else with a gruppem slightly concerned if we get really heavy snow. Apart from the obvious clearing snow off the bonnet and scoop.

I know I am just being paranoid I think I might use an old sheet to cover the scoop and bonnet at leats it should be a lot easier to clear in the morning.

Not that we actually get much snow in Southport !!!

Even if snow gets in the box it will just drop to the bottom and melt.

I would be very surprised if the snow actually passes through the filter.

SiKBoY said:
Anybody else with a gruppem slightly concerned if we get really heavy snow. Apart from the obvious clearing snow off the bonnet and scoop.

I know I am just being paranoid I think I might use an old sheet to cover the scoop and bonnet at leats it should be a lot easier to clear in the morning.

Not that we actually get much snow in Southport !!!

You'll be lucky to get snow here mate!

Weather forecast for the foreseeable future suggests that all we'll get is rain and sleet.

It did cross my mind, but I decided that since it hasn't properly snowed for about 5 years that I wouldn't bother. Sure enough I was greeted with zero of the white cold stuff this morning. 8)

Yeah yeah I know there wont be a problem if snow gets in but it the scoop has been blocked off by over night snow then thats a different matter ?

You'll be lucky to get snow here mate!

Weather forecast for the foreseeable future suggests that all we'll get is rain and sleet.

Yeah I can only remember one time where we got it fairly bad, but not to the point where you couldnt drive !

Ask Carl N77 we had aruck of snow here today :p

He should know how it coped with it 8)

And it was fine :D

The only part of the car that wasn't covered was the scoop intake, all I did was take the snow off around it, started the car to let it warm up and get the rest of the snow off, no probs on the way home

Carl

Back