• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I know m8, like 'du'h!'

Hay guys n gals. I don't suppose any of you folks want to lend me a car for 3 or 4 weeks whilst mine goes into the body shop? Anything 'll do, so's I can get to and from work.

Just wondering... :D

Lend you mine for 4 weeks if you'll lend me yours for 4 weeks when its out :p :lol:

Ok, so forst off thanks to Kamion for the JDM ARB. This should work well with the AST coilovers and chassis set up. Looking forward to getting it on.

yq346u.jpg

Next on the list. I have been after a cool Quick release Hub to attach my new KEY!S racing wheel on. I wanted a blue one so it matches my impending colour change. So cue Bazza at vtec direct :D. And my new Works Bell ltd edition blue Yoshioka (a D1 driver in Japan) hub. This thing is very well made Cold Forged (not CNC) with zero play. It even comes with it's own Short boss.

yq3460.jpg

yq34u1.jpg

And the boss, with all the connectors and alen key and even a torox key!

yq34us.jpg

Here you can see the top with holes for both Nardi/Personal, and Momo fitting.

yq34uf.jpg

The Rapfix II system.

yq346t.jpg

So thanks to Bazza for the excellent service. Looking forward to having this on and my new wheel on at last.

On the way next courtesy of Takata. Some harnesses ;) :D

g that looks pretty easy looking at the bits.

i'll send you a pm and you can give me a call when your in tonight and i'll come and fit your stearing wheel :lol:

Ah lol, it is not what you think Jay, I have to fit around there, erm 'paid' work. It is all on hold atm however. I have a few otehr things in the pipeline, tuning and interior wise first. Just waiting for a few peeps to come back to me.

Can't wait to see this out of the 'shop. :D

boss kit and steering wheel looks the dangles too. I've always wanted an aftermarket wheel (Nardi suede FTW) but atm, I like the fact that I have an airbag infront of me [/wuss] :lol:

Niiiice :D Love those Bride's and looking forward to seeing how this project pans out. :smt023 Take me for a spin at some point?

Rember what happend the last time I did that, ran over that brick and killed my exhaust ahahaha :D

Rember what happend the last time I did that, ran over that brick and killed my exhaust ahahaha :D

:lol: If someone hadn't suggested a McDonald's breakfast and having to get back for certain visitors in a hurry... it might never have happened... :p

Ok so after a bit of fettling here and there Nick and I managed to get the QR and wheel on with only a slight issue with getting a decent earth to allow the Horn to work (and a fair bit of force to get the old wheel off fortunatly Nick is a big guy). It was sorted in the end so now it all works fine, the horn and using the supplied resistor to bypass the airbag so the light does not come on and the passanger one still works.

Then a short drive followed by a we adjustment to do a final centre of the wheel.

Feels great in the hands, and is nice and new with that lovely leather smell.

Very happy.

yqsr5k.jpg

yqsr5l.jpg

yqsr5j.jpg

Back