• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

oh, oops, ok, some house keeping is in order then.... Sorry man.

Hey Fella! Been a while..... Yep it is the same car 178,000 miles later eek. How the heck are you by the way? Oh and if you want to see me i often head back to Essex. Or I will be at Japfest (both) and Trax this year.

Are you still planning on the trip to Japfest, be good to catch up with you if you are there, as heading down myself. First car show since 2009 :lol:

I assume you will be with Fast Car?

Still a mega car this! I can remember reading about this on ctro bloody ages ago! Good sustained effort mate!

sweet car mate fp! loving the wheels!

anyone know best place to get plates for the rota grids for ep3?

I'm still here.... Just cannot get my old log in to work.... So using my work one. Oops... Age you see. I will up date this thread soon. There's been a lot done. New seats, rims, suspension, plus some new ITB's to test and get on from Titan Motorsports. Been a lot done. Just need a trip to TDI to finish a few things off... Oh yeah, she's now done 193,000 miles haha.

So, I have been doing the odd bit on the car. New wheels, new seats to go in and even a new headunit. Also there has been a new clutch from Black Diamond and a complete bushing kit from Polybush. I will throw up some more pics as I sort through everything.

The new rims are Rota Titan in a slightly more conservative 17x8. Shod with very very good Advan Neova AD08 in a 225.45.17. Chunky.

Anyway, more info soon.... in the meantime some pics, if they work that is I have always been a bit of a div with this sort of thing.... and my old image hosting site seems to no longer exist!

image_zpsec3e7cd9.jpg

Overview of how she stands at the moment.

image_zpscf241837.jpg

New perches, cannot wait to get these in.

image_zpsa128a6a3.jpg

image_zpsc8444c14.jpg

My Skunk2 Street Team Member plaque. I am actually quite proud of this and its pretty cool, Well I think so.

Anyway. I will sort some more pics out and get them up soon.

G, nice to hear from you again fella. 8)

We really need to get together for a coffee, meet, sandwich or whatever!!

Ed. Haha that wasn't deliberate. Honest...

Carl yes dude! That'll be cool. I'm in Bath if you are ever this way. You hit any shows?

G, what's up with your old login? I can reset the password or update the email for you, just drop me a PM.

Hey Chris. I dunno. I keep meaning to message you on FB. I'm so useless. I used to auto log in then one day it stopped working. And I'd forgotten my pw haha.

Hi mate, I've just sent a password reminder to your @mac.com email address.

Back