• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Gutted.....Honda dealer has kept my car!

MUXY

Wiperblade Master
NIGHTmare today...in for a 25k service.........they wont let me have it back as it needs front pads AND rear disks and pads!!!!! Too dangerous to drive they say........will get it done tomorrow.:evil::evil:

Had a nightmare trying to get home..30 miles........no courtesy car......middle of nowhere........effed off .:evil:

just got in.......3pm.....dropped car off at 9am..

That's nonsense, it would be metal on metal surely if it was unsafe to drive & I'd have thought you'd have noticed that???

you are telling me.

I had a call saying that if I wanted to take it away, I would have to sign a disclaimer and they would charge me double for the labour and they would have to strip it again tomorrow.

I am fukking livid:evil:

I had a call saying that if I wanted to take it away, I would have to sign a disclaimer and they would charge me double for the labour and they would have to strip it again tomorrow.

That's a fcuking joke!

That is a joke and can't believe you didn't have a courtesy car.

They offered me one straight away

when i booked it they offered me a Jazz straight away. when they c0cked it all up and i couldn't get the courtesy car they picked it up from me & dropped it back!

Fook that Neil! Tell them you want to see the discs! There's no way front and rear pads and discs would all need replacing at the same time!! :x :x

I wouldn't stand for that!

I would pay for the 25k service and leave(with my car) without signing or paying etc.

then get the OEM disc and pads trade 'if' they needed changing and fit them myself.

Seriously Neil don't go through with it! Even if they need doing either do it yourself or go elsewhere.

Who is this dealership? on the VERY rare chance I have the misfortune of being in Wales I will then know to avoid :cool:

Seriously Neil don't go through with it! Even if they need doing either do it yourself or go elsewhere.

got no choice at the mo....they have my car.....will get more infor tomorrow....letter going to HUK though.....

I have a 5 service plan...so that is already paid for.....

will give update tomorrow.

You would have to drive like an absolute cnut to screw up a set of brakes in 25k!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sounds like a quick earner fella - inspect the parts yourself and even take them away for a second opinion.

I know you are welsh but you don't deserve to be taken for that much of a cnut. :mad: :lol:

hmm... interesting. Impounding the car is harsh. :evil:

I'm on 68K with original discs all round and original rear pads. I'm on the third set of front pads.

I hope HUK come back to you with a decent reply.

Back