• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Had a crash in my ep3 :(

Get the wish bone, drop link, track rod end and shock checked. Something people miss is the brake disc backing plate thing so don't forget that. If all that is ok the tracking should sort out the pulling to the side problem

So i took it to the "local" garage today, said its fked the chasis, needs a new strut, 2 drop links, 2 anti roll bar dbushes and complete front anti roll bar.

Then told me best thing to do would be to sell it as parts.... thoughts on this?

fck that. should have phoned the insurance straight away, got it written off, and bought a new one.

IMO.

If your excess is not so bad get a really expensive quote done and write it off dude. I'd say it's the only way to get driving another car in a short period of time

Needs a ns front end, paid £50 and will be getting sorted in next few weeks!

That shows me how much shitty cheap garages know....

Stu means what on the ns front end? There are a lot of components make up a corner, and the op won't have bought a complete front corner especially not for £50.

Back