• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hamilton and Palmer remote Fob

Does anyone here know where I can get hold of a Hamilton and Palmer 2b remote fob for my 02 plate CTR? I have identified the problem that I have been trying to figure out for a year where everything on my current fob would work except lock the car itself. It even sets the alarm! I have figured out that it is the fob!

If anyone has a spare one or knows where I can get hold of one cheap I would really appreciate it.

Thank You all in advance

I had this problem and I have probably posted in all of the alarm fob questions :lol: after all the hassle I had the easiest way was just to go to Honda order two new fobs and pay them to sort it all out.
It went wrong and I took it back and they sorted it out FOC so atleast you get a guarantee with it.

How much does it cost at Honda to do? It isn't the refurb kit I'm looking for the actual fob is faulty.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah both my fobs were faulty, but they sent two whole new fobs anyway rather than just the internals. I think I paid just over £100 for the lot, that's them buying the fobs for me and programming them.
My alarm started going mental about two weeks after, my gf's car and my bosses car was able to unlock my car yet my fobs wouldn't. So I took it back to Honda and they sorted it FOC. I tried the unlock sequence with the ignition and stuff and it never fecking worked so I'm glad I got them to do it all. Only took a couple hours once they had recieved the fobs.

That bad huh? That sounds a lot of Rish for remotes! The code for the h&p system are different to the Honda ones. It's is on off on off on press lock 5 times and then off.

Did you use this code?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The fobs were like £50 IIRC and then there's labour chucked in. But TBH I would pay that all day long to guarantee to get into my car and have it start straight away than stand outside pushing the fob buttons for ten mins with nothing happening.

Yeah I tried that code, I tried a code H&P gave me and one Honda thought would work....nothing.

Back