• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harv's Evo FQ330

Stopped off at Redbeards house for tea and crumpets, nice to see you and your other half beardo! R32 is sweet :cool:

Beard those crumpets were not a laughing matter, toasted to perfection with a nice lump of butter. I approve.

I do not approve of your showing off in the R32 though, doing donuts is childish. approval withdrawn.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds promising Harv, but fudge me you do love a windscreen don't you mate?

I've recently joined teh cracked windscreen club. Gheyness of the highest order. I watched the crack grow infront of my eyes when I took Sharon to uni this morning. :eek:

Mine is getting replaced tomorrow, the crack waves from one side of the window to the other :cool:

Yes mate, MA Developments FTW!!

They are a Cossie and Evo specalist, mainly Cossie to be honest. Christ some of the Fords there are amazing. There is a Mk1 excort there fully built as a rally rep, wide arch etc (superb quality) with a 600bhp cossie lump in the front RWD, oh my days, building it for a weekend toy. Also a 3dr seirra cossie there with a fully built cosworth engine, work of art :cool:

As to regards the evo, all good needed another service and sort of the geo again, wonky steering wheel, fuel pump and boost controller (didn't fit this though). all done. only problem is there is a bit of play in one of the rear wheels, but nothing to worry about. :cool:

They were trying to get me to but a Autronic ECU lol can't afford that!

Mines being fixed in a bit. :D

Windscreen fixed, but plastic side housing broken. :(

Had one side in the country, but the other side had to be shipped in from Belgium. Hopefully will be here tomorrow.

Had another stone flick onto my new windscreen today. Has left a mark, but nothing that will get any bigger. :rolleyes:

Take it down to your local autoglass and they can repair any marks/chips before they turn to cracks. Its free too :D

Last night was the first time i've been happy with my car for a long time, perfect suspension, decent windscreen, running awesome. happy days :cool:

Well I popped over to see a well respected tuner from the MLr last night for a bit of street mapping.

The car has been transformed, loads of power all over the rev range, pops and bangs, anti lag list is endless.

Got perfect AFr now, no knocks.

job is a fcuking goodun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: running a good 1.6/7 bar boost

It's not yet a business for the guy, so you pay as little or as much as you want....

EVo ECU's can be flashed with basically the same as a hondata, even MOTEC....

I have valet mode too which means I can do something so the car wont start... usefull if your leaving the car somewhere.... you then need to do something else special to get it going again..

can't wait to get it on the rollers, apparently i'll be seeing 280/290ish at the wheels.... it was mapped for safety, 300at the wheels is achieveable but obviously not as safe.

seeing 2 foot flames coming out the back of my car on full anti lag is amusing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back