• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

has anyone fitted a itg Maxogen to a ep3 ?

i have been looking at induction kits,should i or shoulnt i and still like the look of this itg Maxogen what are peoples views on it?i want perforance not noice

i have been looking at induction kits,should i or shoulnt i and still like the look of this itg Maxogen what are peoples views on it?i want perforance not noice

Only slightly louder than stock, one of the best low down torque gains and only slightly off the best of the bunch for peak power.

If you like it then go for it.

ok thanks
also does anyone know the best place to buy it?i have been looking and the best price i have found is £386

ok thanks
also does anyone know the best place to buy it?i have been looking and the best price i have found is £386

There's a couple on CTRO for about £250 mate, one of them is a minter aswell. Take a look over there;)

I must read the classified rules and not be a numpty by trying to sell items in non classified sub forums.

Back