• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton|Fiesta STealth

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Evening chaps,

Here is my current car, which will surprise some of you as it is not a Honda of any sort. I've come back to Ford for a bit until I find a suitable replacement for the DC5. I thought the ST would be a great interim car so decided to get one that looked rude.

Anyway, the machine in question is a 2006 Fiesta ST. It has full leather with heated fronts. It's standard other than PI springs and a ST500 wheels. I think it looks great. Some of you will hate.

I don't have many plan's as tbh, I have no idea if I'll have it for 2 months of 2 years. But as things happen, I'll document here.

Here we are... excuse the photos. I haven't taken any of my own just yet.
2624116-2-1.jpg

2624116-1.jpg

The first thing to do is give it a good 'Hatton' clean inside and out. Treat the leather, carpet and dashboard. Then obviously an outside detail. I want this thing 'mint'. I do have a feeling already this may be my first and last black car.

Welcome to owning a black car. You can come and borrow my machine polisher every Friday evening.

Looks good bud. :smt023

I did consider one of these before the EP3.

I also said after my KA that I would never have another black car. Then Jayne bought her FK2 and that is black. #-o

My FN2 still gets dirty as quick so it's not all bad. :lol:

Get the Mountune mods done. They pop up on ebay all the time. There's the induction kit on there at the moment! ;)

Nice, I looked at buying one of these to use as our main car but wasn't quite big enough for our liking. Great cars though all the same.

Car is booked in for a bumper resray as stone chips suck balls. Gonna paint calipers silver in the next day or so too.

Car is booked in for a bumper resray as stone chips suck balls. Gonna paint calipers silver in the next day or so too.

Get your grilles and fog surrounds done at the same time Ben, matching Panther (?) black, full on stealth look ;)

I thought about this mate, but they chip for fun. So cost + chips = probably not.

I had a black fiesta st, and now have a NHB ctr and the ford paint is like granite compared to honda emulsion.

Today was interior clean time. It had a fair amount of sand and the dash was looking tired. I actually thought the plastics were a matt grey. Oh how wrong was I. I wish I had before pictures, but I don't. The only product used was Poorboys Natural look
poorboys-natural-look-dressing-md.jpg

Here is how it looks tonight:
IMG_1069Resized.png

IMG_1071Resized.png

IMG_1072Resized.png

IMG_1074Resized.png

The leather seats and trim were all grey, but the black has returned.

Also being my first black car, I never realised how hard to keep clean they are. I cleaned it yesterday and is already looking grubby at the rear. Here are some pictures I have taken this evening.

IMG_1068Resized.png

IMG_1062Resized.png

IMG_1064Resized.png
IMG_1066Resized.png

ST500 rims:
IMG_1065Resized.png

The car has been booked in at a local spray shop for a front end spruce up. There is a nasty scuff on the near side of the front bumper. Looking forward to it coming back minty fresh.

IMG_1067Resized.png

Back