• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton's Integra DC5

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Deary me, I knew I was going to be writing this some day but I dodn't expect to do so this recent. I have sold the Civic (which I adored) and splashed out and bought my dream car. YES, dream car. This may not seem like a dream car to many people, but I have been aching for one of these bad boys for ages. This is Foxy Red's old DC5, who I can't thank enough for all the PM's and Texts I have sent her asking about the car. It is everything I wanted. :cool:

Here goes it then...
2001 Honda Integra Type-R DC5 in Championship White.
Let's let the pictures do the talking.....

IMG_0042Resized.png

IMG_0043Resized.png

IMG_0044Resized.png

IMG_0046Resized.png

IMG_0053Resized.png

IMG_0058Resized.png

IMG_0057Resized.png

IMG_0039Resized.png

IMG_0055Resized.png

IMG_0050Resized.png

IMG_0051Resized.png

IMG_0048Resized.png
IMG_0049Resized.png

IMG_0054Resized.png
IMG_0056Resized.png

I do want to lower it and olny hear good things re FRSU, so possibly. I would like some different wheels though.

Now we dont have to listen to you going on about wanting one all the time LOL :p

In the flesh and by the folder full of reciepts, you really can tell the cars been well looked after and is in great condition :D

The hot news in Norfolk today was "Hatton' loves Teg", umm I thought I better take a look...

On arrival this is what I found, Ben giving his new love head...

001.jpg

After getting him away from it here are some more pics of this fantastic car

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Cheers for the drive, what a car....

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you are enjoying it, weird just looked on facebook and I really miss our cars :(

Have fun and drive safe mate :cool:

Congratulations buddy. I know how much you've been after one of these.

Common as muck in Norwich now though :(

:lol:

Back