• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Have women taken over the Type R's??

theres something very sexy about a good looking bird in a tasty motor.
Each to their own, can't say I share the same fetish. Bird waved at me in an m3 the other day as I pulled in to let her go. Yes she was fit but the car didn't make any difference she could have looked as good in a mini metro! :rolleyes:

Each to their own, can't say I share the same fetish. Bird waved at me in an m3 the other day as I pulled in to let her go. Yes she was fit but the car didn't make any difference she could have looked as good in a mini metro! :rolleyes:

hear dat milzeh. its not so much that the car makes the bird. if they're in a tasty car for me it means they have good taste, have earned good money and are successful, which are attractive properties. YA GET ME BLUD.

Shame as there are at least two girls on here who i'd be willing to bet money that they'd probably run rings around you when it comes to driving ability;)

Im sure they could, but I aint never seen a girl who drives well apart from my aunti (ex rally driver). But my sister crashed into my parents house not to long ago lol. Its just common knowledge that the majority of men are better drivers than woman, the amount of women ive seen do stupid things on the road is wild. Yes I know men can do them as well but woman are the woarst for it by a long shot.

Thank god i'm not a typical woman driver then.
Been driving for nearly 20 years now.....yes that means i'm not all that young and i've never had any accidents......touch wood quickly!!!;)

Perhaps being female, i never look at what the driver looks like or even what sex is behind the wheel. Ah that must be due to being in a contented and happy relationship though.

The way i look at it is as long as we are all enjoying our cars and driving them well...... not like chavs and doing silly things in cars parks then thats cool with me.

Personally i always look at the car to see what differences i can spot and how well it's cleaned8)

Thank god i'm not a typical woman driver then.
Been driving for nearly 20 years now.....yes that means i'm not all that young and i've never had any accidents......touch wood quickly!!!;)

Perhaps being female, i never look at what the driver looks like or even what sex is behind the wheel. Ah that must be due to being in a contented and happy relationship though.

The way i look at it is as long as we are all enjoying our cars and driving them well...... not like chavs and doing silly things in cars parks then thats cool with me.

Personally i always look at the car to see what differences i can spot and how well it's cleaned8)

Yea id go with that, there are plenty more chaves that just drive so stupidly. Yea you must be one of the rare good drivers then glad to hear it :D ;)

You got to drive careful nowadays. I like to try and look after my cars too, they are like my children, nuture them, clean them and keep them safe, but show them they can have fun sometimes too!;)

I could never imagine driving anything else other than performance cars.. got an evo as well. I cringe when i see pink ford ka's on the road its just wrong.

vicki`s always on at me to mod the engine :lol: she drives a hell of alot faster than me, no doubt

and eew that pink ka
vomit.gif

Back