• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

head unit

Danger200

hi people

im a soon to be CTR owner, before i buy it i want to line up some goodies to treat it to.
just a quick question about head units. now for some reason in my head i swear the CTR can accept a double DIN unit or am i dreaming this?
if it is possible to accept a double, im after putting in a dvd touch screen unit, but the whole fascia is the touch screen, not a flip out monitor.

anyone come accross one of these before?

Yeah they can take double DIN easily. Some of them come with a double din sat nav unit in which is full touch screen IIRC. which make are you going for?

ive heard the standard sat nav is gash lol plus you cant connect mp3 players etc to it apparently. i mean if i was going to use sat nav then it would be an option but i dont particularly need one so would be wasted on me.
sony, pioneer, kenwood the usual good makes but im willing to check out others, i did have a SeViC flip out unit and that werent too bad. i really remember seeing one in my local halfords/ripspeed bit about 2 years ago

Back