• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Headlamp Washer Failure?

Hey folks,

I've had a quick search on here for a thread related but nothing popped up - please feel free to point me in the right direction if so!

Headlight washers seem to have failed - just get a pretty horrid whirring noise when they are activated and they don't pop out from the bumper...guessing the motor or something has an issue. Any body any experience with this or where things are possibly located so I could take a peak? I'm presuming/hoping it'll be covered under the Honda Approved Warranty but any info or previous problems with these would be great!

Cheers.

If it's spraying on the windscreen it will just be the pipes that will be blocked with gunk.

Unfortunately it's a bumper off job to get to the washer ones. Unplug the hose from the pump to the bumper washers at the connector at the driver's side and see if it sprays out of there. If it does, you know the blockage is downstream of that point.

You know when you're sure you filled the washer bottle recently?! Oops, Seems it was a possible fluid related issue.

Interesting how windscreen would still squirt remenents but lamp washers wouldn't even pop out with low fluid hence I thought there may be a bigger issue, Filled up again and all good.

Cheers guys!

Had this with mine, just full of gunk. had it cleared once and it's happened again.

need a way to fix it myself.

Back