• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP!!! A slight dampness problem =/

Hi everybody!

Just need a little advise... i've got a FN2 and have recently fitted a HKS Power-R open filter... i've also fitted a couple of small air ducts to feed cold air to it from the bottom of the car.... the only problem now is tho.... everytime it rains................ it kinda picks up water and mist and it makes the foam filter........ermmmm.... slightly damp...... :evil: ........ would this be a major problem??? :confused: Its not dripping wet... even after a long 3 hour drive in the rain.... just if you touch it... your fingers are slightly wet....

Many Thanks in advance....

I wouldnt worry about that really. You need to worry when your car has no air to suck in and decides to take in water instead......

I'm no expert - and more informed members of the forum will advise - but I would not be happy and remove the extra air-feeds to stop the dampness.

Back