• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help - Do I take the tint of my NHB EP3...

Hello,

I cant decide what to do. My NHB EP3 has tinted rear windows - not factory, the 2 rear quarters are neat, however the rear screen is bubbling and the tint is tatty. The front drops are clear. (all thanks to Greater Manchester Police, at least they didnt give me points so I cant grumble too much....)

I simply cannot make up my mind what to do as I am worried that if I remove the tint it wouldn't look as good

Remove all tint or just the tint on the rear screen? Would it look a bit weird just having the two rear quarters tinted?

Any advice/experiences/recommendations highly welcome!

yeah think that would be the best thing to do tbh... I'm just wondering if it would look worse or better if it was back to standard - cant remember the last time I saw an EP3 without tinted windows!

Ive not seen many EP3's without Tints. Mine wasn't tinted until I stripped the rear out, and I didnt want people seeing the back of the car was completely empty.

I stripped the rear out of mine too once (it has since all gone back in)
I couldn't believe how much difference it made to the car. It was even more amazing to drive and DC cat back sounded immense!!!

Back