• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Help find an S2000 for Des

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
He's just sold his Evo and has cash waiting.

Cheap as poss, low miles, loads abaut for sub 8k on PH. If you've spotted a minter for sale from someone in a rush for cash then please post a link.

Oh, and not too far away from Salisbury either as I'll be driving him there! :lol:

Post code for PH/AT is SP20

What a nightmare for Des. Picked the car up, I followed him home and he plants it coming onto the motorway. The back end started skipping so he backed off. I looked at his rear tyres and the rear left was all over the shop. Quick flash and phone call, we pull over in the services and it's completely shredded. Space saver on for the drive back to Wilton as the quick fits etc about didn't have the right size in stock. Both rears are brand new on yesterday as well!

Damned... good to know you both got out of that situation safely.

Incorrect fitting or faulty tyre?

No idea mate. It looked fine when we picked it up. I think it might have been a valve as there were no obvious punctures. When we got it off the tyre was smoking and the wire was poking out on the inside! :eek:

Eek indeed!

Tyre was straight down to the carcass then! I've had this happen on my Dad's Primera. I was sitting in the back and my side blew out. I jumped out into a small cloud of smoking rubber and one fubar'd tyre. The smell was bad.

All down to experience - I hope it never happens again to all of us.

I was thinking to myself "this car is a piece of crap!!! It felt fine before the motorway then all of a sudden it was pulling all over the place"
Seems odd to say it but i'm glad it was just a puncture :)

Back