• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help finding a garage to fit springs.

After being advised to get springs and camber arms over a remap I'm now looking for a garage to carry out the work.
I live in the south west so after somewhere close, I've rang tsr performance 5 times since Wednesday and can't seem to get a price out of them.
If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

yes they will be needed to adjust the rear camber, I used the DME ones from eight speed and they were fine!

Get the Hardrace ones, what do you mean use them once? They always stay on the car.

So I need camber arms for the rear, do I need anything for the front?
The hardrace camber arms say hardened rubber next to them, are they the correct ones?

So I need camber arms for the rear, do I need anything for the front?
The hardrace camber arms say hardened rubber next to them, are they the correct ones?
Plenty of options for camber arms Eibach, DME, Hardrace, Buddyclub etc. For the front you will need adjustable camber bolts, I'd go with Eibach for those but other options again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've ordered hardrace camber arms (not the ones above a linked as I notice they weren't ep3) and eibach bolts
I've put a lot of money into my civic the last few weeks, it should be sorted by the end of April so hoping to go to some meets and shows as soon as she's finished.

Plenty of options for camber arms Eibach, DME, Hardrace, Buddyclub etc. For the front you will need adjustable camber bolts, I'd go with Eibach for those but other options again.

The Eibach rear arms seize and I personally wouldn't run anything made by Buddy Club if I can help it. Hardrace are the camber arms to buy now.

I went with DME myself, got a used pair for a bargain. Thanks for the info though Chris, will avoid Buddy Club going forward.

I just don't like the thought of paying £80 to use a tool once.

Hope this helps a little

Standard item:
s-l300.jpg

adjustable camber arms fitted:
12725104_233726916964285_1126770910_n.jpg

The stock items do not allow you to adjust the length of them, which is what is needed to adjust the camber angles.

Dude if you get desperate, take a trip down the M5 to Devon and me and my mates can fit and set it all up for you. (We build Drift Cars in our spare time so we know a little bit about suspension :lol: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Eibach rear arms seize and I personally wouldn't run anything made by Buddy Club if I can help it. Hardrace are the camber arms to buy now.

I have Eibach's so hopefully I don't have to end up cutting them off and replacing them haha! Top ups of WD/40 from now on when the wheels are off :p

Back