• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

help on an apexi n1 cat back please

hello people,

i have seen an axpexi n1 cat back system that i am interested in getting but i wanted to know if any of you could help me first

here is a pic of the exhaust
apexin1.jpg

i usually go for full stainless systems, but i take it by the look of this that the mid pipe is mild steel. is this how the apexi n1 comes standard?

have any of you have any experience with this system before

ive been on the look out for an exhaust for my ep3 that i like to fit my budget but just my luck no one seems to have one for sale

thanks in advance

These are meant to be rare as rocking horse sh*t.

Or is this different to the apexi hayabusa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apexi Hayabusa. Not avaliable to buy anymore and not many (can't be more then 20) in the UK. So if you see one for sale buy it! It's simply the best looking exhaust I've seen (Mugen twin loop is sexy but sounds completely different). The sound of this is phenominal. Much better then my old Spoon B Pipe and N1 and it doesn't drone half as much. Top exhaust.

18975c5d.jpg

06e4fe5d.jpg

15668ed9.jpg

Should have used the search button before posting.:)

had this on my DC2, mental exhaust. loud as you like, sounded like a bike on full chat.

Never had an issue with the centre section either.

had this on my DC2, mental exhaust. loud as you like, sounded like a bike on full chat.

Never had an issue with the centre section either.

thanks for the help harv, that was my main concern. apexi n1 it is then

Back