• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX help on interior colour??

Whats peoples opinions on the red dashboard in the S2000???

Would you buy one with this inside.

CHI191_307187_IC1.jpg

CHI191_307187_ER1.jpg

CHI191_307187_EF1.jpg

I have a chance of a brand new MY05 (10 miles on the clock) for a good deal. My last one had red seats but not the dash. Give me some opinions please. :D

Nope. If you have red seats then you need the black dash. Wouldn't get that grey exterior either, common as! They look nice in blue or red. :wink: 8)

Neily03 said:
Nope. If you have red seats then you need the black dash. Wouldn't get that grey exterior either, common as! They look nice in blue or red. :wink: 8)

The Blue is for the splits only. Reds nice though.

Apologies but going totally off topic what exactly is 'MY05' mean?? :oops: :oops:

Sorry to seem thick but 'MY05' this 'MY06' that is all i seem to read about. This includes when Scoobies and Evo's are mentioned.

Once again sorry to go off topic but it's really bugging me now not knowing, so can someone explain to a total NOOB what this is all about
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

monkey boy kev said:
Apologies but going totally off topic what exactly is 'MY05' mean?? :oops: :oops:

Sorry to seem thick but 'MY05' this 'MY06' that is all i seem to read about. This includes when Scoobies and Evo's are mentioned.

Once again sorry to go off topic but it's really bugging me now not knowing, so can someone explain to a total NOOB what this is all about
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Year of registration mate. :wink:

black dash everytime.

I would love a AP1 with a black dash with j's racing bodykit installed. yum!

I prefer the Red seat Black dash option 8)

But I'm not sure if the red dash would stop me buying one if the deal was right.

Thanks for the replies lads.

Still none the wiser though. I just don't want to get one and find i can't sell it because of the dash colour. Its funny that the only delivery mileage MY05 are red dash versions :? All the others have now gone. :cry:

Well the salesman from Chiswick is ringing me back tomorrow so i'll ask him to come up with some proper figures for me, personally i'll be offering no more than £23k for it seeming they've be holding on to them for a while.

I also have the chance of getting a european import from Bob Gerrard, but that is an MY06 with VSA for £24k. Seems like a better deal in the long run.

Decisions, decisions!! :roll:

Back