• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP PLEASE !!

I have just purchased a 2003 ctr and have a fault that i hope someone can help me with.the car stops pulling near the top of fith gear and even if i select sixth gear its really struggling.the car has a stainless exhaust cat back and what i was told is a k&n induction kit.i have just replaced the internal tank fuel filter and ran the car without the air filter to see if there was a difference and nothing has changed.has anyone had this kind of fault or any ideas.?

Hello & welcome. Have a search in the sticky's as there will probably be something in there.

You must have one hell of a long private driveway!

lol.thanks for the welcome.just spoke to tdi north got it booked in tommorow afternoon.its my first honda car and i get a problem.lol

yeah it hits the limiter 1-4 gear then dies of top of fith gear.ive checked throttle cable and its opening to max.

have you had the diagnostic fault codes read? there might be something in there that would point you in the right direction?

Back