• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP - What exhaust have I just won (ebay)?

TypeGRRR

Administrator
Administrator
Advertised as a Spoon N1, though now I'm not so sure the tail piece looks too big...

Can anyone confirm, before I get suckered... Jermal?

spoon_exhaust.jpg

I saw this on eBay too, I was interested until I didn't think it looked like a N1.

Sorry dude.

I am sure there was a company a while back, who took the N1, cut the original tailpipe of and fitted a larger diamater one for people who prefered the look of a larger tailpipe. Could be one of them.

I am sure there was a company a while back, who took the N1, cut the original tailpipe of and fitted a larger diamater one for people who prefered the look of a larger tailpipe. Could be one of them.
Heard the same thing over on the itr forum.

Anyone with a spoon n1 that can identify the rest of the box/pipe, excluding the tailpipe?

That could be a costly mistake, you better hope those hangers fit. It looks OK, just clearance on your bumper could be an issue;)

I was watching that as well, but noticed it wasn't the n1! They gave the correct product code for the n1 as well! :mad:

Did you pay for this or have you walked away?
Well, I was going to have a look at it, as I was pretty local to the seller, however the guy completely misread (or shall I say, read only the first sentence) my message at the end of the auction and sold it to somebody else. :mad::evil:

Turns out that someone over on the itr-dc5 was offered it and snapped it up. He has just received it, it looks as though it is in fact a N1, but with a different tailpiece welded on (the welds do not look as good a quality as the other welds).

Though I suspect the tailpipe is going to be very near (or touching) the bumper cutout. Also I doubt the bung that was suplied with it, will fit... so I might be well off that I didn't end up buying it... only time will tell. :rolleyes:

Well, I was going to have a look at it, as I was pretty local to the seller, however the guy completely misread (or shall I say, read only the first sentence) my message at the end of the auction and sold it to somebody else. :mad::evil:

Turns out that someone over on the itr-dc5 was offered it and snapped it up. He has just received it, it looks as though it is in fact a N1, but with a different tailpiece welded on (the welds do not look as good a quality as the other welds).

Though I suspect the tailpipe is going to be very near (or touching) the bumper cutout. Also I doubt the bung that was suplied with it, will fit... so I might be well off that I didn't end up buying it... only time will tell. :rolleyes:

Just pm 'Chief' he may have one for sale soon ;)

Back