• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

help

im thinking of getting my manifold and exhuast done buh rang tdi-north and they sed there no piont doing the manifold if your not running k-pro because the car wont run right and the fuel consumtion would be crap is this correct???

thays ok i dont mind that but will the car run how its should???

No.

The fueling will be wrong for the air flow.

It will probably run lean I would have though and will end up damaging your engine.

Save up a bit and get it all done at once.

thanks for the information just one more thing if i put a mugen manifold on with the cat would i still need k-pro????

thanks for the information just one more thing if i put a mugen manifold on with the cat would i still need k-pro????

Well, yes, really.

Anything that's going to alter the air flow will alter the air fuel mix.

The more its altered the more lean the engine will run (taking into account that you would be improvong the flow, to make it run lean) so just a Mugen mani may not be that bad, but ad a de-cat, b-pipe and back box and the flow will be a lot better and need a re-map IMO.

Do you know how much a Mugen header is ????

Mugen mani comes with a sport cat so won't run as lean as a toda/dc etc. still advisable to get it mapped though

If I was splashing the cash on a Mugen mani, i'd be splashing more on th eother stuff too.

I'd be looking for a Twin Loop too, that would sound good.

Get it mapped though, to get the best out of it.

What other mods do you have?

Back