• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi all My B18 Civic

Hi guys ive been asked for pictures of my car so here goes. These were taken at snetterton last year. hope you like. comments welcome too.:) :)

DSC_9509.jpg

DSC_9327.jpg

Right ive got the spec written up.

Car:
Civic EJ9

Engine:
B18 c and gearbox
AEM short ram induction kit
DC sports manifold ceramic coated
J's racing de-cat
Standard EK9 exhaust system

Wheels:
Team dynamics pro race 15/6.5 et35 in matt black
titanium lug nuts
tyres. toyo R1R's

Chassis:
Full five stud conversion
Buddyclub race spec coilovers
Skunk2 front camber arms
D2 lower control arms
D2 rear camber kit
D2 toe in/out
Carbing 3point front strut brace
rear strut brace and 'c'pillar strut
Sir rear anti roll bar
Full race preped and set up

Exterior:
Resprayed in Maserati Grigio Alfieri metallic
Ek9 front bumper and lip
Sir rear lip
Ek9 rear spoiler
Boot de-badged and de-wipered
EK9 front grill
EK9 front lights

Interior:
2x pro 2000 in red
1x takarta harness driver side
stripped out with sound deadening

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot guys. nice to have people saying good things esp when you spend soo much time and money building these cars.

Hi guys, a couple of friends that use this forum recommended it to me so i thought i'd hop on and see what it was all about.
I drive a B18 civic Ej9 which ive spent a lot of time and money on. its been stripped down an resprayed and built up from there. apart from the obvious its pretty much a EK9 to look at, this project is unfinished and i'll contine you work on it as funds allow. the set up is very much for track use but it is also a daily driver. hope to see some people out on track this year???
Matt:)

Very nice car bud. Had me fooled into thinking it was an EK9.

As above post up some specs. Details of the engine swap etc. :smt023

This is what it's all about. Get some specs up dude.

Looks like Thunder Grey which is a lovely colour - is it? As you mentioned you had it resprayed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No its aston martin grey i think, i recomended matt joined the forum, glad to see everyone likes what he has done i saw it from the moment he bought it to how it stands now and it really is an awsome car, went out in it at snetterton with him and it handles incredibly. pretty much as quick as my dc5. Glad to see you have joined matt, next step needs to be a k20 swap!!!!

No its aston martin grey i think, i recomended matt joined the forum, glad to see everyone likes what he has done i saw it from the moment he bought it to how it stands now and it really is an awsome car, went out in it at snetterton with him and it handles incredibly. pretty much as quick as my dc5. Glad to see you have joined matt, next step needs to be a k20 swap!!!!

I like the colour. :) Especially on the black wheels.

well it looks like its gone down well with you guys.
@ danga200.... yes it does sound amazing the crossover is brilliant
@typeriter..... the colour comes from maserati (grigio alfieri metallic.) i liked it glad you do.
i'll try and get some more picture of it up soon.

Glad to see you over here Matt ;)

A really nice car to look at & you can appreciate the work thats gone into this.

Back