• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi guys. which should i choose from these 4 exhausts?

buddy club prospec
buddy club spec 3
dc sports
hks

I want it to be loud, look good, make some gains and be a direct fit. I only have £600 maximun to spend. Thanks for the help:D

DC.

Buddy Club exhausts aren't the best built, though they are loud.

The DC sports looks good, is loud enough without being intrusive and is well built.

I don't know much about HKS exhausts on Honda's so can't comment on that one.

I take it that it's for an EP3 Civic?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Agreed with Chris. The DC seems the best of the bunch you've short-listed.

also Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys. yes its for the ep3 civic. I currently have the abp magnex exhaust but i want something jap or american now. How would this exhaust compare to the dc sports

Thanks guys. yes its for the ep3 civic. I currently have the abp magnex exhaust but i want something jap or american now. How would this exhaust compare to the dc sports

Hello and welcome to the forum.

try youtube for your noise requirements as you might find the various exaust types to hear what you want and you would be able to see them too.

Maybe hold out for a second hand Spoon N1 system, as there loud as hell and Jap!

I say second hand as that would be well with in budget.

They aren't very loud due to the b-pipe silencer. Skunk2 Megapower exhaust is very loud, 70mm piping.

Welcome to the forum, i have the DC Sports cat back system, sounds :twisted: Looks :cool:

£410 from unit 8 or try ABP thats where i got mine, i think it was a little cheaper at the time. I can confirm it is very strong i've had many scrapes and when inspecting it looks hardly touched.

http://www.unit-8.co.uk/acatalog/EP3_Cat_Back.html

100_1524.jpg

100_1463.jpg

100_1469.jpg

if i was going jap i think i would rather the DC than the buddy club as people dont tend to like the build quality ie springs falling apart.
how would the DC compare to the piper system power gain wise? full piper system claims to add 22bhp

if i was going jap i think i would rather the DC than the buddy club as people dont tend to like the build quality ie springs falling apart.
how would the DC compare to the piper system power gain wise? full piper system claims to add 22bhp

DC Sports is American. I'd personally rather have a DC Sports than a Buddyclub.

Dc gains would be very similar. (same as most catbacks tbh). theres no way the piper system would add 22bhp. MAYBE with their mani + decat and a full map. but still alot for an exhaust tbh.

the DC system does look very well built and sounds nice too. i'm abit unsure on the buddy club looks plus alot of people mention baffles going etcetc.

I had the DC sports on my car for a week, until I got my Fujitsubo RM01A.

DC was nice, sounded good and appears to be built very very well.

sorry i meant jap looking, exhaust. as the piper dont look it.
does the DC sound nice? how much do they usually reatil at? i mean the piper is like £325 which is a bargain

Back