• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi I'm new

Hi Ash,

Welcome. :)

Surely there's another EP3 closer to you than that! :D Things that ring alarm bells for me on that one:

Preface lift front end with face lift mirrors (two lots of indicators as wings intact) (wired up?)

Facelift rear lights

Wacky pink stickers all over the place

Tyre profile looks a little high on the rear compared to the front.

Seller mentions the "hard VTEC kick in every gear" before the bits that really matter (what is he doing hitting VTEC in 6th anyway?). The bit that really would worry me is:

Only thing cars needs doing is Front brake pads and passager side tyre need changing

As you can see car has loads of extra and loads of money spent on it

So you lavish facelift parts, a wheel refurb and tints on a car but won't spend the £80 a corner for rubber or the £80-100 on front pads?

Avoid personally! Much nicer cars with lower mileage and unmolested for similar money out there dude. :D

This bit concerns me.

"As you can see its a nice bright red example not like most faded red ones."

But all the pictures are of a black car.

Hi Ash,

Welcome. :)

Surely there's another EP3 closer to you than that! :D Things that ring alarm bells for me on that one:

Preface lift front end with face lift mirrors (two lots of indicators as wings intact) (wired up?)

Facelift rear lights

Wacky pink stickers all over the place

Tyre profile looks a little high on the rear compared to the front.

Seller mentions the "hard VTEC kick in every gear" before the bits that really matter (what is he doing hitting VTEC in 6th anyway?). The bit that really would worry me is:

[/FONT][/B]

So you lavish facelift parts, a wheel refurb and tints on a car but won't spend the £80 a corner for rubber or the £80-100 on front pads?

Avoid personally! Much nicer cars with lower mileage and unmolested for similar money out there dude. :D
Ok mate thanks for that ** keep looking then :) I'm abit fussy I only want a black one but don't want to spend over 2.5k and can't find any that are close to me at all :/

If you know what you want, don't compromise and take your time with it all.

Youre more likely to find the car you want, and more likely to save more cash up towards it on the way. :)

2nd one looks ok on first pass, on my phone at the moment. Will look on the big screen in a sec.

If you know what you want, don't compromise and take your time with it all.

Youre more likely to find the car you want, and more likely to save more cash up towards it on the way. :)

2nd one looks ok on first pass, on my phone at the moment. Will look on the big screen in a sec.
The other black one?

See Woosht, take your time bud, you'll find the right car soon, just got to be patient and keep looking. I know it's a ballache but one will come up soon that's a bit closer than Bradford :lol:

Hey ho! Welcome. If I was you I would be patient! I know it's frustrating but be picky some ep3's have had a hard life now.

Be careful with sellers only giving an e-mail as a contact. I once enquired about one like that but the car was abroad and I would have had to sort out getting it into this country. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Ok will do :) still looking cant seem to find one i like for the right price got people wanted £2.800 for an 02 plate witch has done over 130k on the clock :/

Just need to keep going mate. I know it's a pain, but the right car will come up ;)

I went and picked up my first ep3 today all I can say is thanks to Jenks for taking me up there and that I'm very happy with the type r :)

Back