• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HID Pic Request

Bud

Hey People

Could anyone post up a few pictures of an EP3 (Facelift) with HIDs fitted

Im looking to go for 8k but i may just stick with 6K

Thanks Dan

04102009038.jpg

I'd go with 5 or 6000k ones mate, they are a much better light output than the 8000k, personally i think the the 8000k look too blue (as i've had them) and now i've got 6000k. I've seen a few people with the 8000k ones and coming towards you look far too blue and look out of place.

Most aftermarket HIDs are sold with the wrong colour temperatures so theres no point asking for a particular temperature as chances are you'd never get it. You're better off asking the seller for the colour you want and let them tell you which temperature that colour corresponds to.

E.g. A lot of so-called 6000k kits are actually more like 4300-5000k, 8000k is more like 6000-7000k etc...

This because most people think that the higher the temperature the better, so its normally bumped up a bit.

I asked for 6000k and got 6000k which give a very slight hint of blue but are no where near 8k blueness

Back