• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HKS for FN2

I'm getting one fitted in a couple of weeks. Has anyone on here got one fitted on their FN2? Just wondered what people thought of it.

Cheers

Got one on mine.
Sounds and looks mint.:cool:

Only thing is to make sure you open up the holes in the triangular trim before fitting as it will rattle against it otherwise.

Big issue with the FN2 is the way the system fits. Pipe comes down drivers side then sweeps across to middle but its on 4 hangers and can move side to side if you park on say a kerb. It all goes wonky for a while rattles before straightening up!

Thanks, I've been looking on civinfo and saw that there is an issue with rattling. TGM are fitting it for me so I'm sure they will do a top job, I'll just mention the rattling thing to them before they fit it.

Got one on mine.
Sounds and looks mint.:cool:

Only thing is to make sure you open up the holes in the triangular trim before fitting as it will rattle against it otherwise.

Big issue with the FN2 is the way the system fits. Pipe comes down drivers side then sweeps across to middle but its on 4 hangers and can move side to side if you park on say a kerb. It all goes wonky for a while rattles before straightening up!

Had it fitted today.... really happy with it. But, it does rattle, and it's only doing it on one side. Any suggestions on how to stop it? I'm going to take it back to TGM next weekend and let them have another look.

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Oi...get your HKS box off my tyres! Chris, discipline your woman :lol:

Looks pretty smart to me, bar the rattling issue.

Oi...get your HKS box off my tyres! Chris, discipline your woman :lol:

Looks pretty smart to me, bar the rattling issue.

:lol: I didn't put it there!

It's great thanks Tony, I love it. Spoken to TGM and I'm going back on Saturday to hopefully have the rattle sorted. Very pleased with it though :twisted: Sounds great when vtec kicks in.

It's great thanks Tony, I love it. Spoken to TGM and I'm going back on Saturday to hopefully have the rattle sorted. Very pleased with it though :twisted: Sounds great when vtec kicks in.

Only when you finally put your foot the whole way down... up till then I thought that the FN2 was slower than what I remembered. :lol:

Looks like a very tidy piece of exhaust plumbing. Good stuff. 8)

Nice touch on the HKS mesh inserts. I feel that they would be better in black. A quick spray-can job should sort that.

Back