• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Epic wing. I'm after the same for mine (as I believe the car really should have come with it as standard...) but just looking for somewhere trustworthy that will supply and fit one.

Epic wing. I'm after the same for mine (as I believe the car really should have come with it as standard...) but just looking for somewhere trustworthy that will supply and fit one.
Get the type R kits one much cheaper than mugen and fits perfect. Also has option to come painted and can be done yourself it's only 6 bolts.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Get the type R kits one much cheaper than mugen and fits perfect. Also has option to come painted and can be done yourself it's only 6 bolts.

Thanks. I didn't know it was that easy to do. Might sound dumb but I've never looked at how the stock spoiler is actually attached lol

EDIT: Looks like they are out of stock on Type R Kits anyway. Also couldn't see an option to have them pre-painted? I take it the centre blade section would come in body colour unless you ask for the black/carbon finish?

Will have to get saving the pennies. Got a holiday booked soon...would rather have spent the money on this lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I didn't know it was that easy to do. Might sound dumb but I've never looked at how the stock spoiler is actually attached lol

EDIT: Looks like they are out of stock on Type R Kits anyway. Also couldn't see an option to have them pre-painted? I take it the centre blade section would come in body colour unless you ask for the black/carbon finish?

Will have to get saving the pennies. Got a holiday booked soon...would rather have spent the money on this lol.
Yeah its easy to do and use a double sided sealant to seal it. I think if you email them they would spray it for you if you provide the paint code. Hopefully it's back in stock for when you've saved up for it. Really transforms the look and you won't regret it!

Send Stephen an email from type r kits as they will build one for you. Mine took about 5 weeks and i asked for a carbon fibre blade which was extra

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Will probably have to wait until next year now once my holiday, MOT/Service/Tax and the dreaded Christmas is out of the way but at least I have the info I need now.

Thanks guys. Will probably have to wait until next year now once my holiday, MOT/Service/Tax and the dreaded Christmas is out of the way but at least I have the info I need now.

Nice one mate, not had my fitted yet as had many other costs come up at once!

Back