• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Civic EP3 Air Intake

Quick update:

TI motorsport - £455 fitted
Area Motorsport - £485 fitted.

Just in case anyone else was looking for current prices.

Just in case it's something you hadn't considered/heard of, have you tried the hondata airbox mod instead?

I mate, yes I have.

Mine doesn't have the standard air box on it currently. My old ep3 (2002) had quite a good sir filter, heat shield and cold air pipe running in it when I bought it. The improvement in engine noise, specifically cross over what very good.

I was kind of disappointed in the 'standard' noise when buying my new one.. the Tegiwa sounds awesome and looks very nice in the engine bay. Only thing I need to get over is the scoop on the exterior, I'd rather not have that, sticks out on a silver car more so than the black ep3s... needs must though

Thanks for your input :D

I mate, yes I have.

Mine doesn't have the standard air box on it currently. My old ep3 (2002) had quite a good sir filter, heat shield and cold air pipe running in it when I bought it. The improvement in engine noise, specifically cross over what very good.

I was kind of disappointed in the 'standard' noise when buying my new one.. the Tegiwa sounds awesome and looks very nice in the engine bay. Only thing I need to get over is the scoop on the exterior, I'd rather not have that, sticks out on a silver car more so than the black ep3s... needs must though

Thanks for your input :D

Autocorrect on the iPad is bloody terrible by the way!

There seems to be another TI motorsport down London way, didn't realise this one was stoke on Trent.

All booked in there next week

There seems to be another TI motorsport down London way, didn't realise this one was stoke on Trent.

All booked in there next week

Good stuff mate. I didn't realise there was one in London yes I meant the stoke on Trent one. You won't be disappointed top guys there and the simulator is great fun.

Hi all,

Just a quick update, went to TI motorsport yesterday. They fitted my Tegiwa air box, replaced front and back drop links and changed my gearbox oil. Also stuck the car on the Dyno for me. 197 - good results.

Must say the service was second to none, fantastic and friendly guys. The Scottish mechanic, forgot his name, is a top guy and very helpful. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough.

P.s the Tegiwa induction kit sounds bloody awesome, I've missed that cross over noise. If you're thinking about getting one, you won't regret it.

Back