• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda HSV-010

More pictures here:

Honda-HSV-010-Spy-Shot-5-lg.jpg

Honda-HSV-010-Spy-Shot-1-lg.jpg

Honda-HSV-010-Spy-Shot-3-lg.jpg

_08-honda-hsv-010-spy-lg.jpg

Please leave it as bare CF :cool:

That is beautiful! I wonder if this is the NSX replacement?

It's based on the replacement that has been on and off more times than Katie prices stinky thong. Obviously if this ends up going into production, you can kiss those flared arches an CF body goodbye :(

Just read the article on pH and seen the YouTube video.

It sounds epic. Goes like a missile. Makes the corners look straight with no drama.

If the Devil had a car I think this may be it.

:twisted:

what could have been the NSX...if this was ever to into production on any scale, i think it would sell like hot cakes!:twisted:

sounds awesome and looks awesome!:cool:

The side on angle almost lends itself to a Batmobile - awesome looks, and no doubt performance in its own right... I saw some videos of it on my PC at home (at work now), and it cornered like a slot car, and sounded sick!

I don't think it could top the (NA2) NSX-R for looks though; such a pretty car IMO, be it dated - pretty nonetheless. The HSV-010 just looks evil..

As mentioned above the plan has been on and off, but I think the last official line on the "new" NSX, was that it won't be going in to production. Honda will only be producing these for the Super GT.

Batmobile...

9.jpg

Whilst it looks amazing in the scheme above - I'd love to see it in some GT liveries like the past colours of the No. 18 Takata Dome.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks the nuts, was just going to make the Batmobile comment also.

From behind it looks pure evil with that wing & exhanust poking out.

That looks the nuts, was just going to make the Batmobile comment also.

From behind it looks pure evil with that wing & exhanust poking out.

+1 That wing is nuts!

Road-going examples/concepts/test etc.. etc.. (Nice but not nicer than the NA2, IMO)

image_5.jpg

new-honda-nsx-artist-rendering.jpg

9080828.004.Mini5L.jpg

This....

nsx-type-r.jpg

FTW!

The NSX is starting to look dated now though.

Yeah I know, I touched on that also... Still think it looks nicer than the road-going rendering/concepts I posted above; they look boring..

The NSX is like the McLaren F1; dated but does it for me :cool:

Good Music, and Classic styling never gets old - sort of why Mercedes, for example, are incorporating elements of their older cars in to new builds, and can still pull it off IMO.

Dated isnt bad, just look at the F40, or the 911.

But the NSX looks 90's as hell to me.

The (new) NSX that was supposed to be, still looks like a Aston Martin too me. I can remeber thinking it the first time I saw it.

Dated isnt bad, just look at the F40, or the 911.

But the NSX looks 90's as hell to me.

The (new) NSX that was supposed to be, still looks like a Aston Martin too me. I can remeber thinking it the first time I saw it.

True dat!

And the Countach.. with it's "literal" wing!

The 90's weren't bad man! :D Whilst I know what you're saying, I guess I would have preferred a natural progression in the modernisation of the styling, rather than a complete over-haul - which is what they have done, for the worse IMO (from what the car used to look like).. I think it's a good thing if the meatier looking HSV-010 is confined to the Super-GT...

Yeah I agree Nick, the "new" NSX does look Aston Martin-esque - which is by no means, a bad thing bud - but not the sort of route you'd (or more what I would have personally) expected Honda to have taken with the NSX.. I don't know how to describe it, but the NSX never struck me as 'that' sort of car.

It's irrelevant anyway, I suppose, because it's not expected to go into production.

Back