• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Jazz washer jets

No Shinobi, I mean after 17 months there hadn't been an answer to my question.

I worked out over 17 months ago that I could buy them and see if they fitted or not, it's just that I thought it would be prudent to ask first instead.

Then I forgot all about it. Then some chump bumped the thread. And I remembered again.

Southport Honda I'm not too fond of to be honest. Not had good experiences with them starting from when I got my brand new EP3 from them in 2004 and all the tyres were on the wrong way around.

I figured that if they couldn't suss out what arrows mean, chances are that they are cunts.

They are cunts mate. Never send a car in there. My brother in law had an argument with a sales guy their once he didn't believe that the ATR existed, until Chris pointed out the window and said 'what the fcuk is that then you idiot'.

Their parts department is however adequate.

Sure they will fit a dc2 but the washers are in the scuttle on them so bit more of a tricky job to release them. I got mine when i had my dc2 but never fitted them, put them on my ep3 the other day. Easy job to fit although i find they are not a very tight fit to the bonnet and can move side to side easily.

Back