• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda LOL

Type R drives,

i can bear but laugh at Honda dealerships, as everyone knows i been compaining about my car and this is what has been changed on my car

clutch
gearbox
clutch release bearing

now apprently its the flywheel.

hands up if you think honda dont have a clue about car reapir!!!!!!

so fustracting

NA, Honda in general,

someone said i should take my car to TGM, which i will book in, Put a Racing Flywheel in and racing Clutch kit stage one, or get it fixed by honda, sell the sack of crap and get, an M3 or an Audi RS4, Propa car.

the best Honda i had was my L reg LSi,

NA, Honda in general,

someone said i should take my car to TGM, which i will book in, Put a Racing Flywheel in and racing Clutch kit stage one, or get it fixed by honda, sell the sack of crap and get, an M3 or an Audi RS4, Propa car.

No text speak.

TGM will be more honest, do a better job and be cheaper than any Honda dealer.

NA, Honda in general,

If you want a RS4 then why did you settle for a type r?

Stay with the Honda, come to JAE next year, I want to see if you match the image I have formed of you in my mind.

Similar to this at the moment;

chav1.jpg

the image is correct., when i bought this car a year ago i was in the slums of my career, now i can say i have moved on abit.

my reason for this TYPE R was, i had the L reg civic and it lasted 6 years, it was a no brainer getting this car at that point.

service cost i spend £500 on my last service with Honda!

I've never spent over £200 on any one service on any Type R I've owned since I bought my first one in 2005.

I've never spent over £200 on any one service on any Type R I've owned since I bought my first one in 2005.

+1 my last service came to 170 quid :)

How did you manage to spend 500 quid on a service anyway?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back