• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda radio code

Brought a 04 civic type r but it dosent have the radio code,Where do i get it from, For future prefrence?

For future reference it should be in the audio book in the manual folder. If it isn't in there then I'm not entirely sure how you would go about getting it without having to pay Honda.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure mine was on a card slotted into the flap on the Type R folder

If you contact Honda they can talk you through a way of getting it, either that or you need to give them the serial code off the back of the unit and a few details of your car and they can get it for you. If you have a friendly local Honda dealer they will usually do it for free.

BUMP!

I Had the problem this week where i dis-connected my battery and it messed up the radio and i needed the code.

One quick visit to honda, one of there tech's came straight out to my car and took it into the workshop, not sure what he did but i never had to pay a penny! He also wrote the code down for me!

Excellent servive i must say from honda.

:)

Back