• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 honda website

I once got a 997 Carrera S to around £90k on the Porsche website. The standard car is about £65k. That's a whole(almost) fully loaded FN2s worth of options. I haven't ventured anywhere near the BMW or Merc sites.

Marge

It's fun adding all the extras on.

I once had a mini over 30k lol

I added EVERYTHING and got it to £26,070, what a bloody CON. The EP3 was nowhere near this price, even with everything on it. It seems to me that Honda UK is taking advantage of people because of the Red Badge. Seeing how much it can get out of people just because it is a "Cool" thing to own a Type-R at the moment. Just my opinion:-k

I added EVERYTHING and got it to £26,070, what a bloody CON. The EP3 was nowhere near this price, even with everything on it. It seems to me that Honda UK is taking advantage of people because of the Red Badge. Seeing how much it can get out of people just because it is a "Cool" thing to own a Type-R at the moment. Just my opinion:-k

Totally agree with you there, it's just a money earner now more than anything else.

Back