• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata Intake Gasket Advice Please!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had put one of these gaskets on a standard or slightly modded EP3?

I've read all about them but would really like some first hand advice.
I'm looking at getting a K-100 soon, so just looking at other little things (as my budgets pretty low!) to add on as well as the AEM CAI I already have.

Are they worth the money and do you get an actual gain on standard power, or should I leave it and save the money untill I add some serious mods?

Instead would an after market b-pipe make any difference?

Thanks!!! :D

Seen them on a CTR. Worth doing if your going to take off the intake manifold and replace it with the RBC but personally would not bother otherwise as it's a bit of a job to get at.
Took us 4-5 slow ( read many tea breaks ! ) hours to do the rbc manifold which you need to take off so that you can fit the gasket.

HTH

They are not cheap and not an easy fit.

Worth doing if your mani is coming off like nosman said. If not don't bother imo.

Thanks for the advice! I think that is the general outlook on this subject. Sorts out that question mark!

Cheers!

Back