• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondata Intake Gasket

Warrington is a tad far from where I will be in the UK. I think Guy is the closest tuner to me.

milano_chris said:
Warrington is a tad far from where I will be in the UK. I think Guy is the closest tuner to me.

Where will you be Chris? Blandford?

If so Abbey Motorsport are the closest @ around 125miles away.

CPL are 170 ish, TDi North 220 ish

SOates82 said:
:lol: Its an intake gasket, surely they cant be that hard to fit?

I think its more about the having the confidence to take a big part of the engine off :lol:

HASNIC said:
think its more about the having the confidence to take a big part of the engine off :lol:

That's it for me. You kind of screwed for using the car once the intake manifold and throttle body is off if you get a problem. There's also not much space to work in at the front there either

Jon

SOates82 said:
:lol: Its an intake gasket, surely they cant be that hard to fit?

If you know what you are doing probably a piece of p1ss! :lol:

I wouldn't start ripping the engine to bits unless you are 100% confident that you can get it back together and actually work though :lol:

JonCTR said:
HASNIC said:
think its more about the having the confidence to take a big part of the engine off :lol:

That's it for me. You kind of screwed for using the car once the intake manifold and throttle body is off if you get a problem. There's also not much space to work in at the front there either

Jon

Same as me mate, i like the piece of mind that it will al be put back together properly hence taking it to Warrington for all its work :D

HASNIC said:
milano_chris said:

Cheers Nick. Where abouts are Abbey located? And do they do tuning on the DC5?

Abbey are near Gatwick

They are renowned Skyline Tuners, but also do tune Civics

They will obviously do the work, and I know that they are very good

I have the replica one from the group buy on the 'other' forum.

Works very well, its like driving on a cool sumers evening all the time, people with Kpro would be able to tell you the temp drop they got after fitting it.

Fitted mine myself, also did Fire_2's, not too difficult to do, takes about an hour id say

milano_chris said:
HASNIC said:
milano_chris said:

Cheers Nick. Where abouts are Abbey located? And do they do tuning on the DC5?

They are in Oxted Surrey, South M25 mate :wink:

I'm booked in to have this (along with ES engine mounts) on the 1st December @ CPL Racing. 8)

- Kevin.

Back