• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

hondata k100 or unichip

The loss of power is due to not having had a re-map, so if you get it mapped you will see the increase you were looking for.. With your mods I'd expect the increase to be closer to the 20 than the 30 bhp mark, and that would be at the flywheel, not the wheels. Leave the OEM manifold off, it will be better built than the Japspeed but the cat will restrict massively and you would have wasted £800 on a map with little gain..

oh rite, with the japspeed de-cat and manifold its two piece 4-1, i got the de-cat down pipe first then bought the japspeed header so its not all connected u understand what im saying.

so what im saying is that shall i put the oem header back on and keep the japspeed de-cat down pipe on will i get a better result from the map?? im goin to go to artech tuning he charges £680 inc vat for the k100

Good price :cool: I would still spend that 700 quid plus the tenner from your bits to buy good quality mods, otherwise you will be spendng more money on remaps when you eventually buy decent mods.

nah im not looking run quater miles mate, and i wont be changing any mods gona keep it as it is with a good map n chill,, just want a nice smooth running car with a bit of power

"gonna keep it as it is with a good map n chill" :lol: Never happens mate, but your car will perform better than standard after your trip to Artech (apart from that Typhoon mate, rip it out)

its all about the money... im gona keep this car until i run it to the ground so we'll c about changing the mods in the future lol

ive got the k&n that u all hate! :) sounds great and seems to work well. That and my remap, gave a Rolling Road Print out of 228bhp (not at wheels, i wish)

jus to let u all know with my mods listed i was producing 208bhp and 141lbs at the flywheel, had a uni-chip remap done today got it too 226 bhp and 156lbs torque not bad for money spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back