• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hopefully new owner

Morning chaps, after months of umm'ing and arrhh'ing over several different cars (Corsa VXR, RS Focus Mk1, Seat Leon Cupra) i've finally put a deposit down on a......2005 Nighthawk Black Civic Type-R!
Picking up next wednesday from a failry local garage!

Looks absolutely mint, only done 35,000.

I'm familiar with Honda's, as i used to own a EK9 Civic Type-R and the Jordan Civic, however this was about 6-8 years ago. So expect lots of silly questions from me as i re-aquaint myself!

Nice history of Honda's there :cool: I think you made a great choice, given the other cars you were looking at, the MK1 RS - is a car that I like, but the EP3 is a car that I like more.

EK9 you say? Jordan you say? Get the pics up :cool:

I've seen a couple of Jordans, one that had MF10's - looked uber cool.

All that remains to be said is welcome along, and wrong side of Stanley Park chap :lol::p

Last edited by a moderator:
no pictures of the EK9/Jordan, my old PC died along with any the stuff i had.
Spent a bit on the Jordan, had a full stainless exhaust/manifold, ITG carbon induction, Type-R front grill amongst other things.

I've got pictures of the new one, just trying to work out how to upload (might have to do this when im home)

Hey mate try the following:-

- Save pics to your computer

- Upload your pics via a hosting site like Imagshack, Photobucket etc.

- Right click on the pic and copy the 'properties' string.

- Press on the image button: It's the seventh button across on the 'Quick Reply' tool bar (at the bottom of this page)

- paste the copied 'properties' link in the box that pops up as a result of pressing the image button.

- Press ok, and it should show your pic.

:cool:

Shame, would have been nice to see some pics of the EK/Jordan

will get the pictures uploaded tonight, can't do it from work it seems!

Any decent companys down south (Berkshire/Hampshire) that do tuning etc that anyone can recommend? Or a reputable mail-order place?
I'll probably look at getting an induction kit and leave it at that

will get the pictures uploaded tonight, can't do it from work it seems!

Any decent companys down south (Berkshire/Hampshire) that do tuning etc that anyone can recommend? Or a reputable mail-order place?
I'll probably look at getting an induction kit and leave it at that

For Hampshire - mate, it's all about TGM without a doubt, I don't think they'll actually tune the car for you there (but they'd be able to put you in contact with the right people/Artech??), but they'd be the mechanics to go to for fitting/servicing/recommendations/parts/ideas/plans etc. etc.

I go there and I'm about 30 miles away :cool:

They're on Sankey Lane :cool:

For Hampshire - mate, it's all about TGM without a doubt, I don't think they'll actually tune the car for you there (but they'd be able to put you in contact with the right people/Artech??), but they'd be the mechanics to go to for fitting/servicing/recommendations/parts/ideas/plans etc. etc.

I go there and I'm about 30 miles away :cool:

They're on Sankey Lane :cool:

Whats TGM stand for mate? I'll check them out on the internet! (we've got nothing else to do at work lol)

They have a designated thread/area in the traders section of the thread - everyone on this site will recommend TGM for the Hampshire area (for good reason) some come from miles too.

Contact Tom or Will (Bodywork) on 01252 811 972.

Thank you very much mate!

Welcome, I would recommend TGM also, they have a section in the 'Traders' part of this forum.

Ok, here's the pictures of what i'm picking up Wednesday!
Marc

2.jpg

1.jpg

Car has now been delivered! Not gonna risk driving it till the snow goes though. Raining quite hard now, hope it don't ice over night.....!

Car has now been delivered! Not gonna risk driving it till the snow goes though. Raining quite hard now, hope it don't ice over night.....!

just brough an 05 and has 35k on the clock mate. it's my third ep3 actually. glad to be with it and welcome to the forum mate.

Back