• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hopefully the next car.....

NYA

Well, after much umming and arring, i have decided, this is the car thats going to replace my EP3. It has a BOAT load of extra's, and is immaculate. Low mileage, full Mini history. It's even got an LSD as one of the extra's.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Is it a S or a Works?

Its just an S, but allready looking at stage 1 and 2 conversions. With stage 2 from Graham Goode, it'll have 215bhp, and a rev limit of 7250rpm. Should be good fun.

They're ok but i just couldn't live with anything that small (on the inside)...

They're ok but i just couldn't live with anything that small (on the inside)...

I don't mind it, as it is only me and the missus, it's not that big a deal.:D They aren't tiny inside, along as you are in the front, would not want to be a passenger, ahve to ride lying down:lol:

I drove a mates tweaked one that puts out 180+ bhp & I didn't like it tbh :(
The power is just so linear (I know thats the idea) it didn't feel quick.

They do sound nice once warm though, plenty of pops & crackles from the exhaust even as standard.

Nice & funky inside & everything feels well put together.

The most pathetic boot I've ever seen.

Gotta say, loving the real nice negative comment's coming from the MODS:smt097 . I like 'em, and as far as i'm concerned, you can shove your opinion's where you think the sun shines from:D

Well, if I may be so bold, I think you're on the wrong forum if you're after nothing but praise ;)

I definitely wouldn't change my EP3 for one, but then I don't particularly like Mini's.

But whatever makes you happy and fock the rest of 'em :D

I definitely wouldn't change my EP3 for one, but then I don't particularly like Mini's.

But whatever makes you happy and fock the rest of 'em :D

Mate, wouldn't change mine if it wasn't depreciating so much. I paid 12 1/2 grand 2 years ago, and it is know worth half that. This Mini is just to good to pass up, but yeah, if i could afford to keep my EP3 i would.:)

And as for the praise, i just thought it would be good to put up the next car, as so many people do.

Gotta say, loving the real nice negative comment's coming from the MODS:smt097 . I like 'em, and as far as i'm concerned, you can shove your opinion's where you think the sun shines from:D

Just because were Mods doesn't mean we aren't entitled to an opinion... :roll:

Mate, wouldn't change mine if it wasn't depreciating so much. I paid 12 1/2 grand 2 years ago, and it is know worth half that.
Well, I could see your EP3 being worth more than 3k this time nest year, so now is probably the time to hold onto it. You've probably taken the biggest depreciation hit and now is the time you start to get your money's worth.

Mate, wouldn't change mine if it wasn't depreciating so much. I paid 12 1/2 grand 2 years ago, and it is know worth half that.

I wouldn't care if mine was worth £500 next year. It still always sticks a smile on my Chevy when I get in it and thats all that matters to me!

Mini's are fun. Wouldnt want one myself but I can see the attraction in them.

and they are especially fun ... to OVERTAKE ! :twisted:

i used to have a cooper s works with a few bits done to it was 230 bhp it was awesome mate, torque from the word go ! lol, great handeling, great brakes, awesome straight line pace :twisted: but i will allways want that vtec kick and sky high rev limit only a honda can give

Last edited by a moderator:
My boss used to have a Works Cooper S. It was lovely. She had every optional extra money could buy but it went back to BMW every month for one problem or another. It was quick and very comfortable and a car I wouldn't have said 'no' to myself but seeing my bosses experience has put me off ever going near one.

Back