• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

horn

is it just me and my mates or does anyone think the horn on ctr ep3 is pathetic, sounds like it should be on a scooter. has anyone changed it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking this just yesterday, its soooo bad, im reluctantly press it when im in too minds too, like if I see someone I know, and im just embarrassed when I use it because I have too:oops: :lol:

Wonder what the horn is like on a Skyline:confused: :confused:

Couldn't agree more. It's so bad that i just don't use it anymore. It's like if a lion was to roar and when it came out it sounded like a kitten. Not good!! :smt047

so is there anyone who has actually changed it, surely it cant be that difficult!!!! is there a more manly horn on any other honda?

so is there anyone who has actually changed it, surely it cant be that difficult!!!! is there a more manly horn on any other honda?

First mod I did to my motor back in 2004 was to change the horn, I went round a few dealerships having a laugh and sounding horns. Luckily enough the mrs worked at a merc dealership, so I bought a SLK horn and installed it. If any of you are going to JAE I will give you all a honk, its a beast :twisted:

I've changed dozens over the years. Normally you only have to contend with one mounting bolt and a connector, it's as easy as that.

The Japanese horn is a polite 'peep peep' and 'Would you mind ever so to be careful.'

We really need a European standard of 'oi! w*****!' type of horn. Even my GF's Peugeot horn has some aggression in it even though the car is all girly.. :rolleyes:

dixie horn would be even more embarrasing. had a jazz as a courtesy car when my type r was being serviced. even that had a better horn.

First mod I did to my motor back in 2004 was to change the horn, I went round a few dealerships having a laugh and sounding horns. Luckily enough the mrs worked at a merc dealership, so I bought a SLK horn and installed it. If any of you are going to JAE I will give you all a honk, its a beast :twisted:
His horn rocks, but it wasn't as good as the horn in the show 'n' shine at JAE that played the Godfather theme.

lol

Not much use when you want to tell some dickhead off for cutting you up, it will still be playing as you go past him :lol:

To be honest round here the kids would all be jumping out in front of you just so you did activate the horn....

Back