• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Bedford Autodrome 23 May 2007

Venue: Bedford Autodrome South West Circuit
Type: Open Pit lane evening
Price : £99
Noise:101.db (static)
Date : 23 May 2007 Wednesday

The event is being run by Motorsport Vision and we are sharing the track time with our friends from FCCUK (Fiat Coupe Club UK).
The track being used is the West circuit. 1.70 miles of twist and turns and perfect for novices as there are almost no barriers or obstructions to hit.

Please log onto HOT forum for the sign up link :D

Awesome track, went with my bro in his trophy.

Really tempted to do this one :cool: If not i'll be there to take pics i guess :lol:

If my CTR is rebuilt, run-in and charged to the max in time I would love to do this, nice warm to the ring 2 weeks later. Wonder if a 500 hp CTR will be quiet enough though :confused:

With a CAI V1, 4-2-1 decat, unsilenced centre section and Magnex Twin 3", what do you think that chances of me passing the sound check are?

I'd probably be up for this if I could get on.

With a CAI V1, 4-2-1 decat, unsilenced centre section and Magnex Twin 3", what do you think that chances of me passing the sound check are?

I'd probably be up for this if I could get on.

Limited! But a good bung should sort you out!

Best thing to do is find your local testing centre or track and pop down....most wont charge to test your noise levels!

as per my post on HOT website, I got a spot for Bedford that I can no longer use. Anyone interested please PM me.

Back